Home » » Fancy Bathroom

Fancy Bathroom




I have a wide bathroom at home but I got confused when my father wish me to redecorate our wide bathroom. My father just talked to me that he want the luxury and modern bathroom design. He told me to think about its bathroom design layout decoration.
I started with my wide bathroom plans with seamless plant pattern that I have ever watched on the 5 star hotel in Alabama. With the luxury pattern wall decoration, the designer puts some symmetrical pattern on the wall. This amazing bathroom design inspiration comes with the luxury interior like amazing crystal chandelier pendant lamp, luxury brass candle holder, brass table with round glass surface, and elegant bath up. 

0 komentar:

Categories

Recent Post

Gallery

My Blog List

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Omah Archi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger