Home » » Contemporary Kitchen Ideas

Contemporary Kitchen Ideas







I am a coward. I am often afraid of loneliness. But I love cooking. Whereas my kitchen is apart from the other room. With this condition, my cooking hobby becomes disturbed. Then, my husband had the idea to renovate our kitchen. Fortunately, my kitchen is adjacent to my living room. It becomes easier to remodel the kitchen. We decided to dismantle the wall between the kitchen and living room. We made some changes in the kitchen arrangement, replacing the wall divider with the beautiful white minimalist cabinet. Exactly in the right of the kitchen, there is a dining table for two people which decorated with beautiful hanging lamp made of shells. In order to look harmonious with the living room design, I used textured wall decals in white and black.
Another interesting ideas for small kitchens layout which caught my attention is a minimalist small kitchen design which is adjacent to a painting room. One thing you should know, my husband is an artist. In my opinion, this small kitchen remodel idea will provide a comfortable atmosphere for me while cooking. This modern kitchen design has a good kitchen shelves organizer. A wooden microwave shelf is adorned with gray glass surface. The beautiful glass cooker hood adds the minimalist impression in this small house kitchen. There are a simple table for two people made of wood. The most interesting thing from this small space kitchen is the simple wooden shelf which joins together with microwave shelf that can be used to store cookware or antiquities collection. 

0 komentar:

Categories

Recent Post

Gallery

My Blog List

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Omah Archi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger