Home » » Marvelous Stairs

Marvelous Stairs




On vacation, I visited my friends homes. Some of them have a beautiful two-story house. As a person who likes home interior design, I observed various models of stairs to the house.
I am very interested in the spiral staircase decorated with rectangle glazed window and flashing trim disco walls. The sparkle of the staircase area couples with a pink and white hanging lamp like a flower petals. I had never seen before the modern staircase model like this. It can be used for staircase designs for large homes.
Whereas for narrow house, space saving spiral staircase design or space saving zigzag staircase design can be used. 

0 komentar:

Categories

Recent Post

Gallery

My Blog List

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Omah Archi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger