Home » » Modern Bathroom for Your Home

Modern Bathroom for Your Home





One day at my house, my bathroom was unusable because of clogged water pipe. Then I had the idea to decorate my bathroom with the up-to-date bathroom design. I started to surf the internet for bathroom remodeling ideas. Fortunately, I found some home design sites that provide a variety of amazing bathroom remodeling design idea pictures.
A bathroom remodeling picture which is so inspiring me is the natural bathroom which has a small pool beside the bath up which is implanted on the wooden floor. This beautiful tropical bathroom design has two side walls which covered with large transparent glass window. This good window idea allows us to enjoy the beautiful scenery outside. This design seems like a spa hotel design picture. Lying on the white bath up while enjoying classic music feels like having a spa treatment. It is very soothing and pleasant. 
My second favorite bathroom remodeling design is the one which has a unique white box-shaped-bath up which blends with bookshelves. This large space bathroom highlights the bath up which can accommodate two people. On the bath up, the two brown curved backrest are very suitable to relax in leaning position. This bathroom model is perfect for those who love reading books. It is because while bathing, you can also soak and read books that can be easily taken from the wooden shelf.

0 komentar:

Categories

Recent Post

Gallery

My Blog List

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Omah Archi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger