Home » » How to Set up Living room

How to Set up Living room







I like spending my time in my living room. I was falling in love with this beautiful interior living room design. I liked the cute color combination at the first sight. I am sure that you can fell the same feeling when you look at this modern living room with some different nuances.
The Picture is cheerful atmosphere where you can find in the focus attention of this living room. The soft green blends with cream paint wall color and the creamy couches design completed with orange color deliberate the fresh and spirit nuance. The decorative green plant placed in the pottery barn on the corner of this room also brings the harmonious nuance into this room. The brown fuzzy carpet is made of soft leather. The dark brown wooden table neutralizes the bright ambiance.
Look at the window and curtain model for this living room! It uses the old model. But it still doesn't change the concept of this living room. Such a diverse concept! When you walk to the right or the left, you will find the different nuance. I this the designer of this living room will bring heterogeneity concept to this living room model. I still have numerous collection of living room interior design with modern and minimalist style on the gallery below.

0 komentar:

Categories

Recent Post

Gallery

My Blog List

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Omah Archi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger