Home » » Awesome Dream Home

Awesome Dream Home




Doing the future mapping while sitting in my backyard in the morning, enjoying the fresh nuance while imagining how peaceful and happy when I had my own house. Starting from the home design I want, the location I wish, the facilities I need, and all are clearly mapped in my mind.
White house with a timeless design, the building with a classic but still modern, the construction which meets all my needs are all that I want for my dream home. The facade with a quarter circle as the center point surrounded by green grass courtyard and large glazed window rooms. Green and white furniture will match for each room. It will be my white and green house. I really love green and white.
The second floor will be designed in semi open room and still with large glazed window. There will be a large balcony to breathe the fresh air while have my regularly exercise. The important part that I want to design in the second floor is a comfortable workspace. A beautiful backyard completed with outdoor swimming pool, kitchen, dining and living space. That's amazing. 
I start trying to contact the company and directly got the information about the home insurance that meets my needs. A prosperity starts from a good plan. I have already made a good choice to realize my peaceful dream house for my future. Hopefully it will be reachable soon.

0 komentar:

Categories

Recent Post

Gallery

My Blog List

Followers

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Omah Archi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger